IDC Insurance’s mission is to help Canadians get the insurance they need at the best possible rates given their unique requirements and health history by working closely with licensed insurance experts and the underwriters at major insurance companies.We're Hiring
In 2002, Russ Smart, the company’s founder, was referred to a lady who had her home foreclosed because the bank did not pay out on their mortgage insurance. Russ wanted to get the message out to as many people as possible and turned to the best information portal he could find, the Internet. As a result, he pioneered the sales of proper life insurance over the Internet. To accomplish this, he went on to establish a network of experienced insurance agents with over 150 years of combined experience. Our expert agents can answer just about any question that might arise, and know where to get the answer if they don’t. Today, IDC Insurance continues to be a leader in the marketplace. Our agents are licensed to sell life, health, travel and mortgage insurance products to individuals, families and businesses across Canada.
Over the past fifteen years we have sold well over $2 billion in life insurance coverage to over 12,000 clients. We know that it usually takes time to feel comfortable working with someone you have not met. We pride ourselves in taking the time to get to know you, your individual situation, and your family so that we can help you decide on what amount and type of insurance is best for you and your budget.
Over the years we have established unique and lasting relationships with all the companies who support our pioneering non face-to-face (meaning no agents will visit) business model. These companies recognize our dedication to quality of service and have offered us special consideration due to our outstanding history of service with no client complaints. Our team of well trained and trusted insurance professionals will save you time and money. We are only a phone call or email away from helping you make important decisions about your insurance needs or changes to your policy, and of-course we will be there to assist you at claim time.Why Choose IDC
- Be open to a conversation that could include new approaches based on our experience.
- Fully disclose all the information we need. We ask the questions many others do not, to ensure we understand the need, which leads to a better and lasting plan.
- Seriously consider our recommendations. When we take the extra time to “make it right the first time”, clients invariably accept our recommendations, as they just seem the right thing to do.
- Do business with us on the ideas, products and services we have drawn to your attention.
How We Are Paid
- Sales and service commissions are paid by the companies where we place your insurance.
- We do not represent any one specific company and we do not charge any fees for our services.
- Our most valuable compensation is your personal endorsement in a form of a referral.
- We have grown as a company over the years as the result of continuing client referrals and repeat business.
- We look forward to being of service to you, always.