IT’S GOOD TO KNOW…
When buying life insurance, the question really isn’t how much you need, but how much capital your family will need at the time of your death, which depends on two variables:
1) How much will be needed at death?
This amount takes into account all final expenses: uncovered bills, funeral and estate-settling costs, outstanding debts, mortgage balance and college costs...
2) How much future income is needed?
This is the number you’ll arrive at after calculating the “present value” of cash-flow streams your family will need after your death.
MORE LIFE INSURANCE
- Life Insurance in Canada
- Mortgage Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection Bundle
- Mortgage Insurance Tips
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Children’s Life Insurance
- Senior’s Life Insurance
- Life Insurance for Business Owners
- Life Insurance for Diabetics
- Life Insurance with No Medical
- Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance